Life Vision Process
We always want to be evaluating and improving what we do for clients. So we have made gathering client feedback and guidance a formal process within the firm. Our primary strategy is to maintain a client advisory board.
Our advisory board is composed of approximately a dozen of our Life Vision clients. We discuss with them our strategy, their client experience, and the services that we provide. Their input has been instrumental in tailoring our services. Whether or not you are invited to join our advisory board (the membership rotates periodically) rest assured that the board’s input benefits all of our clients.
Ask us what we have learned from our Client Advisory Board! We are excited to talk about all the changes they have helped us make.
2. Perform Gap Analysis – Applying our technical expertise, we identify the gaps between your current financial picture and what will be needed to accomplish your “Life Vision”.
3. Reflect on the Past – Continuing on our discovery process we work with you to understand how you arrived at your current situation. We explore how you have made your investment and planning decisions in the past, what you consider your best investment; your worst? What influences you in your decision making process? As part of the discovery process, we appraise your current assets, access your risk tolerance, develop a cash flow analysis and review current insurance.
4. Alternative “Life Visions” – We will design a number of “what if” scenarios to help determine how a change in assumptions or goals will affect your “Life Vision”. We can then develop contingency plans in case things change or unforeseen events take us off course.
5. Create Your Plan – Once we have a firm grasp on your life vision and the gap between where we are and what we want to create, we can start working with the numbers. We help you determine what your financial resources can support, and what options you have to create the life you dream of. We construct cash flow projections, an Investment Policy Statement, and a wealth management plan.
6. Implement Strategies – We will provide you with written recommendations. We then coordinate the execution of each recommendation. This involves collaborating with all of your advisors whether it is your Estate Planning Attorney, CPA or P & C Broker.
7. Monitor and Update Your “Life Vision” – Time and changing circumstances often render a “Life Vision” plan obsolete. You have invested significant time and effort, as well as money in creating your “Life Vision”. The Athena Legacy Solutions team monitors your progress, reviews your progress with you on a regular basis, and makes recommendations for modifications and alternatives as required.